The Hope4Cancer® Institute has two locations in Baja California, Mexico and Cancun, Mexico. Its flagship cancer clinic, established in 2000 in Baja California, Mexico is located only a few minutes from the San Diego/Mexico border, providing patients with easy access to alternative treatments that may not be available elsewhere in North America. Its new Cancun treatment center (Hope4Cancer Baseline Cancun) was launched in November 2015 to provide capacity for increased demand at a location favorable to medical tourism. Since 2000, the Hope4Cancer Institute has provided cancer patients with alternative treatments that treat the cancer without subjecting patients to harmful side effects often found with conventional treatments.
The Hope4Cancer® Institute was founded by Dr. Antonio Jimenez, a successful cancer physician and clinical researcher, who knew that there was a better way to treat cancer patients who were experiencing significant side effects from conventional medical care. He wanted to provide patients with first-class care using the latest non-toxic, non-invasive treatment options available.
He also wanted to make sure patients and their families experienced the best in healthcare amenities during their stay. To ensure this, the clinic in Baja California, Mexico was renovated in 2011 and then again in 2015, and provides a number of world-class amenities, including selected patient rooms with an ocean view, a garden oasis for relaxation and meditation, an organic vegetarian menu, a juice bar, access to the Pacific Ocean beach and boardwalk, and more.
Treatment Modalities Available at the Hope4Cancer® Institute
- RIGVIR® Virotherapy: A virus is used to seek out cancer cells and destroy them. It can also help restore the ability of the immune system to identify the cancer.
- PNC-27: A small peptide that binds to cancer cell membranes, perforates and kills them. PNC-27 leaves healthy cells untouched resulting in specific, non-toxic action.
- Sono-Photo Dynamic Therapy: Sound waves and light waves are joined with a sensitizer to selectively target cancer cells without putting healthy cells at risk.
- Hyperthermia: As tumors are much more susceptible to higher temperatures than healthy cells, focused heat is applied to tumors. In addition to destroying cancer cells, hyperthermia can relieve pain and other cancer symptoms.
- Bioimmunotherapy AARSOTA: Did you know that your body produces cancer antigens to destroy cancer cells? The Hope4Cancer® Institute extracts these antigens to fight against cancer.
- Anti-Cancer IV Therapies: A number of IV treatments are available that treat the cancer and rebuild the immune system, including Vitamin C, PolyMVA, B-17 and more.
Every alternative anti-cancer treatment at the Hope4Cancer® Institute is non-invasive and non-toxic. They are also much more affordable than conventional treatments that could cost tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. These alternative anti-cancer treatments enjoy far fewer side effects than chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery as well. The goal is to treat not only the disease, but the underlying symptoms to improve quality of life for patients who truly need the best individualized care possible.